Proposal!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Young Glow, May 6, 2017.

1. Young Glow

Young Glow New Member

Sir Good Morning!

I am applying for Test Game Master for your Server, ive been playing here since February and it seems the server was a bit dying..
    i think we need someone who can help us spice up the server (Active Game Master) i can offer you my time and do some events such as

Death Match (On Hand Event)
    3 v 3 (On Hand Event)
    1 v 1 (On Hand Event)
    Tournament (On Hand Event)
    Hide and Seek (On Hand Event)
    Bring Me + Hide and Seek (On Hand Event)
    Kill the Game Master (On Hand Event)
    and there's a lot in my Mind

i will also ask you to hire more GM's to Spice up the game (additional to it is having a quota hours so that GM won't be lazy to be Online more like )( 3 Hours / Day ) i would also propose that the GM's will have their Salary(In Game(Not that Much)) so they will be actively do their Job

Game Master System

"Normal Day"
    Introduction
    Advertising
    Event
    (Minimum of 3 Event)
    Closing Remarks

"Guild War Day"
    Introduction
    Advertising
    War Observing
    Closing Remarks

Actually i have background on other Game that i have already became GM
    One of this is the Top Server of MU Online "Zhyper MU"
    i can send you the details of it along with my full information

i would love to see the server be alive again i will do my best to be part of this lively community again

i would also offer up this Game Master Ranking

Head Game Master - More like Managing the Game Master (Paper Works and more on Assisting the Administrators) (More on Forum works)
    Code available (Warp/Hide/Summon/Item/Summon Player/Ban)

Game Master Team Leader - Leading the Big Events Distributing Items for Game Masters (Event Rewards)(More on In-Game Works)
    Code available (Warp/Hide/Summon/Item/Summon Player)

Game Master - Normal Game Master (More on In-Game Works)
    Code available (Warp/Hide/Summon/Summon Player) ill think about the other thing that he can only do

We should nominate other country representative as of now i just knew that there were 4 ? i think

Russia
    Philippines
    USA
    India

i don't know what are the other.

there are more in my minds. but i still need to discuss everything to you privately. thank you.

as of now i am working in a school and im a administration staff maybe this would be a the best experience i can contribute to you i have some managing skills and im a not best in using English language but i think we can still communicate with each other. I would also offer up the English is the general language of the game because this game offers up on other countries not just Russia :)

Hope this Helps your Server!